Terms & Conditions
All rights, including copyright, in AIM GB Ltd web site and its contents, are either, owned or licensed by/to AIM GB Ltd as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing AIM GB Ltd.’s web pages, you agree to access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on AIM GB Ltd.’s web site for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other web site), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of AIM GB Ltd.’s web site without the prior written permission of AIM GB Ltd or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by AIM GB Ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. AIM GB Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of AIM GB Ltd. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to AIM GB Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non- infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will AIM GB Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. AIM GB Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying AIM GB Ltd or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of AIM GB Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of AIM GB Ltd, or any other third party.
5. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this web site and therefore should cease using this web site immediately.
8. We are bound by Code of Ethics of our professional institute, the Institute of Financial Accountants.
9. Professional Indemnity Insurance - Under the provisions of the EU Service Directive 2006/123/EC of 12 December 2006 on services in the internal market, the UK has implemented legislation (SI 2999 of 2009) which sets out the duties of service providers, including what information has to be made available to a recipient of a professional service. Business Insurance covers the United Kingdom. The Law of England will apply to your this Business Insurance
10. Complaints - If you are dissatisfied with any of the work we undertake, please contact your assignment partner or our senior partner. This procedure does not affect in any way your right to contact the Institute of Financial Accountants if you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of our complaints procedure. If you wish to make a complaint to the IFA, you should look on the IFA website and download a Complaints Form from http://www.ifa.org.uk/advice-and-support/conduct-complaints.
Aim GB Limited
9 Kingsway House